Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Tutorial:

Magazine Cover:
I like this magazine cover because it ha s a lot of contrast and the text/font fits well with the picture of Iron Man.

Also, I like the colours because it all fits with the movie theme, even though this is just a magazine.







Book Cover:
I love this book very much, because I know a lot about the illustrator, Dave McKean, as I had learnt about him at Ramsey Grammar.

I love how the illustration of the cat (Varjak Paw) fits well with the backgroud, as the two colours, midnight-blue and sunset-orange/yellow, complement each other.

Also, the font type and colours fit well with the whole cover.




Film Poster:
I've seen this film and it is EPIC!!

Firstly, the colours are all in "harmony" with each other as it helps to tell the theme and plot of the film (It's about Bonfire Night, Guy Fawkes and revolutions).

The font style is very bold and the white shows up well against the black background.
As for the small red font, it fits well with the background as well.

And I love the slogan: "Freedom! Forever!" As it fits well with the plot of the film.
T.V Advert:
The advert for "Direct-Line" is really good.
It shows different types of insurance and situations with everyday people.
The best thing about it though is that Winston Wolf stars as a businessman who deals with the people-almost like a boss would do.

The advert altogether is amazing and I love how Winston Wolf sorts     every thing out in the end.
 I love the slogan: "Can YOUR insurance do             that?"

No comments:

Post a Comment